.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

not quite

Still feeling a little icky. Mainly it's my throat...I haven't had much of a voice since last Friday. That makes it really difficult to calm a group of 30 inner-city eighth graders, but I'm doing the best I can.

Grades are coming due on Friday, so we're closing up the first marking period and getting ready for the time change and calendar change. Next week I'll also be starting the school drama club. It would be interesting to give it an actual name...our mascot is the Eagle. Any suggestions?

Besides that, school has been good for my weight loss. I've dropped about 10 pounds since I was last home, and before getting sick, was actually starting to feel like I had a little more energy. The girls, on the other hand, are getting slightly tubby. Syd is checking in at around 16 pounds and Lena has reached a whooping 18 pounds! (Try having those 18 pounds jumping on your chest to say "Good Morning!" Wow, she knocks the breath right out of me!)

Finally, I have only another week before I'll be back in Texas to get those all-important Administration papers. Coming in Thursday evening, staying Friday and leaving early Saturday afternoon. And that weekend is when Sarah is breaking out on her own and moving into her new digs!

So, lots of changes, lots of stuff going on....hope everyone is well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home