.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Applications galore...kind of

I have started a real, honest to goodness, no holds barred job search.

It is harder than I thought.

Just the online ap for a part-time gig at Babies R Us took over an hour with their psych eval. No, I don't think all people are annoying, no, I'm not generally rude, and of course, I love working with others. :)

So far, besides that, I'm hoping for answers from Kaplan tutoring and Melissa and Doug, the awesome educational toy company. I know it doesn't sound like a lot, but tailoring a cover letter for each company between paying attention to Jensen takes a lot of time.

I also took a little while and am nearly finished writing the thank-yous for his birthday, so at least there I am ahead of the game.

Here's hoping for good news soon!

On a totally different note, I saw the word "galore" spelled "galour" in a catalog I received today. That's someone's job I could have! Sheesh.

Finally, I am watching the new "Omen" tonight. By myself. Why? I. don't. know. Too scary. I normally don't watch anything like that, but tonight it was on and I left it on that channel.

It's over in a bit, then I'll go put on my favorite nearly ancient sleeping shirt that I love, then snuggle in next to my angelic boy so I don't have bad dreams. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home