.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Baby!

The boy turned 2 as of 11:11 this morning!

I ventured out of my comfort zone and made a half homemade birthday cake (meaning I made a mix). Yay for Momma!

Of course, that one is his 3rd birthday cake so far this week. We went upstate for the long weekend, where he was positively spoiled by all involved. Sandy made him a from-scratch carrot cake. He thought it was fantastic! She and Dawn and the boys got him a remote control car. That was great, because "car" is one of his favorite words!

Then, the next day, we met Gramma and Susan at a restaurant, where we had pizza, then went to the park for presents and another cake! He got a ton of puzzles, a great set of pretend food, and enough Black and Decker play tools to fill a whole tool box!

So far, it has been a great birthday week. It concludes with his NYC party this Sunday. My little boy is so big already. I can hardly believe it's been 2 years. He's such a little man, with so many bright ideas and opinons. I am so excited to see what he's going to do next!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home