.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Monday, November 29, 2004

Ride home

It's starting to get cold here. But it's that in-between cold. When the day starts out, it's just right for the "medium" coat, but by the time it's dark and I'm waiting for the bus to go home after class at QC, I'm wishing I'd brought my real winter coat.

Sometimes I just wish someone would offer a ride home. :)

Thanksgiving was good. I went upstate to see my family. My cousin Dawn hosted the meal for her first time ever this year, and it was a big success. I also got to see my cousin Duane (haven't seen him in probably over 15 years) and my grandma and great-aunt Freda, who are now living together after grandma's surgery.

In school news, we're getting ready for the ELA exam (the big high-stakes test for the state of NY) and have about 19 days left until Christmas, at which point we'll have off until Monday, Jan 3, 2005.

Besides that, I'm just running around like my usual crazy self, wishing I had more hours in the day to get everything done. Maybe someday my life will be organized and sensible, but I'm not holding my breath waiting for that to happen. Actually, the chaos is kind of...invigorating.

1 Comments:

At 5:49 PM, Blogger cat said...

It's getting COLD in Seattle too! Highs in the low 40s, and lots of snow already in the mountains. (Good for snowboarders, but rather chilly for the rest of us). Hope you're doing well and are finding some time to rest btwn school and school!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home