.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Monday, October 08, 2007

Twiddling thumbs

I called the hospital testing unit to arrange another sonogram, but nobody answered the phone. My theory is that is would be a waste of time to go all the way there, spending cab money, then to find out they either can't fit me in, OR that to fit me would take several hours in uncomfortable chairs waiting.

So, I left a message and hopefully they will call be back so I can get an appointment tomorrow. Baby seems to be doing well, as he is still busily twirling around in there.

After yesterday's long walk, I still feel a bit like I did after having a personal training session for the first time-like I've been hit by a truck! Not sure exactly how that came about, because I really have been pretty active, especially for this far along. I don't think I'm so far out of shape that my walk should've been so difficult. I've come to the conclusion that Baby J is manipulating my sciatic nerve yet again, because the pain is similar to what I've been used to, only it's now shooting down the other side of my leg.

I've already soaked in a bath for about an hour, and my plan for the rest of the day is to watch movies and keep my feet up. And in that regard, Conner, thank you again for the Crocs-they have saved my life. They are now the ONLY shoes my poor sausage feet will fit into and therefore, I wear them with everything. Not kidding. Everything.

Will post more either when I have news or am bored my not having news.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home