.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Brunch

Okay, since I haven't been talking about anything except waiting (and how fun can that be to read about?) I am going to now mention food. Yum.

We are about to go out for brunch, with my vote being for IHOP. Then, (again, way fun to read about) we're going to go to the grocery store and Target for supplies.

Everything for Jensen is about as ready as it can be. I keep packing and unpacking my "bag o tricks" because can't stand my ipod, camera, and cell phone being put away, but I'm also paranoid that I'll forget them. Pregnancy brain is a true disease, people! A pregnant woman's brain really and honestly does shrink in size only to regain its former stature several weeks after the little one comes. This is really why they tell you it's not a great idea for a brand new mom to drive herself anywhere for a while. The ability to focus is just about nonexistant.

For the rest of today, I will (drumrolllll, please) attempt to accomplish something besides sitting around. For this, I will have to make a list, which honestly, may end up being the accomplishment all by itself. :)

Good day, and TTFN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home