.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Beached whale

Okay, I know that only 5% of babies are born on their due dates. I'm fine with that. It just surprises me how amazingly uncomfortable this last week has been. It would seem to me that Jensen would get tired of being all stuffed up in my tummy and want to stretch out a bit.

However, apparently, I'm wrong.

So, I am still sitting around, with occassional bouts of walking, waiting for him to change his mind. Over the last few days I have gotten increasingly less friendly to Michael, but he has been really good. He asked me how I'm feeling, and when I went down the whole laundry list, from swollen fingers (still) to heartburn waking me up about every hour I try to sleep, he was wonderfully sympathetic and since has been fixing all the meals, carrying all the laundry, helping me in and out of the car (which is torture, by the way) and in general, being very, very good.

Maybe Jensen should stay in there, after all. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home