.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Tryin' to bring it on

Okay, not doing anything excessive or crazy, I just

1) Went for a long walk today-supposed to help baby move further down into the birth canal
2) Took a couple of really nice naps- in case labor started, I wanted an attempt at being rested
3) Soaked in the tub for an hour- I read somewhere that if Mom is stressed, baby may not wanna face the world
4) Went shopping at Target to get a stability ball- helped me feel more prepared, and maybe baby would, too
5) Rubbed baby thru Momma's tummy-perhaps he's just nervous?
6) Overall, had a very nice, calm day-and if labor strikes, all the better!!

7) Now I'm going to sit and watch Chicago on DVD. Maybe he'll feel like dancing...

More later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home