.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

nostalgia

Sometimes when it's very late, and I'm up by myself, having that bit of alone time, I have a tendency to mentally slip back into my past. For me, music has become more and more a part of the way that I remember things. and sometimes recent songs bring up old events. So, here are the songs in my brain tonight...make of it what you will. (I was gonna do that cool think where you click on a single word and BAM! the rest of your post reveals itself, but it was too complicated for me. Blah.)

Missing (Everything But the Girl)
River (Sarah McLachlan)
Under the Gun (Supreme Beings of Leisure)
Bed of Lies (Matchbox Twenty)
I'll Cover You: Reprise (Rent Soundtrack)
HeyThere, Deliliah (Plain White T's)
Sama Veda (Shanti Shanti)
New York City (Norah Jones)
Sadeness: Part 1 (Enigma)
No Man's Woman (Sinead O'Connor)
Tenderness on the Block (Patty Larkin) -which you can only hear on the
Sliding Doors movie

Hope you're inspired to start compiling the soundtrack of your life! Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home