.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Friday, March 07, 2008

Home Alone

Michael is out of town this weekend, as he was invited by the bigwigs to attend the NY State wrestling competition upstate.

So, Jensen and I are doing our thing-we were out almost all day today. We went to Target, grocery store, and Starbucks. He is my sweet boy. He is happy and smiley all day long.

At home, he bounced and bounced-that Jumperoo is the best toy EVER. I will be so sad when he outgrows it! Then, a snack of sweet potatoes and custard and it was already almost time for bed. He got changed into his footie pajamas (I'm partial to ones that have animals on the feet) and then we danced to his lullaby CD, had a bottle, and off to dreamland.

I am so lucky to have such an easy baby. He just lights up my day. I love to lay in bed and listen to him coo to himself and talk to the animals on his mobile. He's hardly ever fussy, and if he is, it's usually for an easily diagnosible and fixable reason.

I am excited to watch him grow into being his own little person!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home