.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Friday, February 08, 2008

dee-leesh-ous




That's what the modeling lady said about him. I couldn't agree more, and obvy, so does Daddy! Ok, so I got a form email saying the agency couldn't "service" him at this time, but that's sooo okay. I had to stand on line for nearly an hour and a half just to have them see him for about 2 minutes. While I was there, I was thinking that that was not the way I wanted to spend his babyhood...standing around forever. But, if you're interested in what happens at these things, you can go to the site for good morning america and click on the story titled, "A Model Baby." They followed a couple who also got a callback and taped their experience. For now, I think I'd much rather spend those hours at the park.
Besides that, I have seen his first "taught" skill. I was making faces at him, specifically sticking out my tongue at him. When he mirrored me, I smiled at him and kissed him tons and tons. Um, well, uh, now when he wants kisses (all the time) he smiles, giggles, then sticks out his tongue.
Ooops.
















0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home