.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Over the river and thru the woods....

Just kidding, unless the river is the river between Manhattan and Queens, and the woods is the countryside along the Metro-North tracks.

I'm going to be working on a term paper today and probably into tomorrow, at which point I have a dentist's appointment and then a class with mean professor. First thing Thursday morning, I am on my way to see the fam, for the first time since Thanksgiving. For once, everyone is completely well, and it seems safe enough to suspect it will stay that way for the next few days.

While I'm there, we'll be celebrating my cousin Dawn's 40th birthday...first with the kids, then without. I am looking forward to getting to wear a great dress I bought last week that complements my tattoo, and shows it off a bit. I'll try to make sure I take some pictures.

Besides that, I have decided to go on an excursion to the Parson's school of design. There is show there that sounds pretty interesting, and I have been so busy that I haven't done as much of the fun, artsy stuff as I've wanted. This seems like a good place to start...

www.parsons.edu/illustration

So, back to writing my paper and saving the trash from the crazy cat. (Why does she like plastic??)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home