.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Hard won

Things are going well today. I am going to be very busy over Spring Break, as I've decided to make a 3-destination trip over the course of that week.

I'll start by flying from here to Houston for a party! Yay for parties!

From Houston to Tampa for some fun in the sun. Yay beaches!

Then, from Tampa back to NY to rest before going back to school and work. Yay rest!

I am really excited and looking forward to my first real vacation in a long, long time. It's going to be difficult to be patient until April!


PS-For the person I spoke to today, you know who you are. Even the hardest won apology means little when it's not sincere. I shouldn't have had to ask. You owed me one just as much, if not more, than I owed you yours.

1 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Blogger cat said...

Spring break sounds like fun! I fully support travel to see friends... even if it's exhausting. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home