.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Kitty head butts

There are fewer things more loving than a kitty head butt (for those of you who don't speak feline, that means that they are marking you as either their property or a member of their family).

After a long day of dealing with insane children, I came home and sat down at my desk with the intention of looking up a phone number for the local Pizza Hut (too bad for me, there's not one that delivers to my neighborhood. Not to worry though, there are other pizzas to be had...) Lena ,jumped up on the desk, so she was eye-level with me, and proceeded to talk to me and head butt me. Simple pleasures are the best, and "fur therapy" is one of my favorites.

Everything is okay here. It's now slushy outside, since the accumulated snow from this weekend has started to melt, but besides that, it's the warmest day we've had all week.

University starts soon, so I'm psyching myself up to start class again. Just for the record... my current cumulative GPA? 3.6 baby! (Not bad for everything that's happened to me this year, huh?)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home