.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Sunday, January 16, 2005

Long weekend

Having a long, relaxing weekend. I'm still trying to figure out if I can go see my friend Rocio in Florida over Mid-Winter break by keeping an eye on the air fares for that week in February.

Besides that, I had a great catch-up conversation with Conner, my college roommate. I have not been keeping in touch with people as much as I'd like, so I'm trying to do better.

Doing well on my New Year's goals...I feel like I'm always trying to do a little more here and there, and it seems that it's all adding up. I need a new, smaller pair of jeans. I can really see the light at the end of my "wanting to be a little thinner" tunnel. And thanks to my new "accountability partner" (that would be Conner) I think I will be working out more often, making the whole process move even faster. It's a whole new ballgame when one has a possible trip to Florida, a wedding to be in, a high school reunion, and a prom to go to in the next six months. Talk about motivation!

My birthday is next week. Last night I had a bit of a "poor me" attack. seeing as how it will be the first birthday without my mom. But after talking to friends, I'm optimistic that everything will be okay. Rocio is actually going to be in NYC for the week, and between her and my school buddies Jodi and Janice and my Fellows Friends, it looks like I'll be partying all week.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home