.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Saturday, March 05, 2005

Just in

the door, that is.

I went out with Michael again tonight. I have to tell you, I have never, ever, ever been so overwhelmingly impressed by a man so early on in a relationship.

First, he was wearing a suit. A suit. I have also never been met at the door by a man in a suit.

Wow.

Then, he hired a car and driver for the entire evening.

Wow.

He took me to dinner at The View, which is a very high-end, fancy-schmancy place that is on the 80-somethingth floor of the New York Marriot Marquis (which also hosts a theatre in the bottom showing a Broadway show.) The room rotates and you can see everything!!

I got to wear my new, strapless red dress that I tried out at my cousin's birthday last week.

After dinner, we drove around and he took me here: http://morland.theoretic.org/gallery_bbp/bbp_2.html

And really, even though this photo is fantastic, it's even more amazing in person...the night is all lit up with the lights, and there's actually the other bridge parallel from the Brooklyn bridge, and you can see both framing the park.

Wow.

Overall, I think it was probably one of, if not the best date I've ever been on.

Well, I need to sleep...we both actually have to be at school in the morning. (He's running his gym, I'm choosing yearbook photos.) Good night, everybody!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home