.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Thursday, February 24, 2005

TTFN

Just finished packing and am basically on my way out the door to catch a train. (I looove trains. It's a form of travel you just don't get to experience in other parts of the country,)

Anyway, I've tried on the dress again and am more than pleasantly surprised that it looks better here than it did at the store. I also found one of my grandmother's necklace and earring sets to go with it that couldn't be better if they'd been bought especially for this dress.

Again, will try to have photos when I get back...coz's birthday dinner is at Foster's, which is a place that my parents used to go to when I was little and we used to live in Red Hook, so this will be a very special little trip for me. (Okay, so their web site http://www.fosterscoachhouse.com/ isn't all that impressive, but the history of the place is....Rhinebeck, where I was born--at the hospital where my mother worked, of all places---is historical country. It's one of the towns that the heads of the American Revolution hung out while planning their next move, so you can actually go, still, to a bed and breakfast where George Washington stayed and have lunch in the room where he met with the future leaders of our country. I think that's pretty cool....)

See ya'll in a couple of days!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home