.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Thursday, November 10, 2005

Thursday's Friday

Yay! Today is the "Friday" of the workweek! I am in such dire need of a 3 day weekend.

Michael's surgery technically went well. He went in on Monday morning at 9:30 and was not released until after 3 o'clock. They had to take a sample, test it, come back, take another, deeper sample, come back, etc. So, it was a very long and laborious process. At first he told me he was fine, but it's now Thursday and he has not come back from New Jersey. He is staying with family there, and has not felt well enough to make the 2 hour (sometimes longer) drive back into NY. In a later conversation he admitted that they found the beginnings of a tumor and had to remove it. I have not seen him yet, so I can't give an update on how he looks just yet. He's very critical of himself, so I have to take his descriptions with a grain of salt. He claims to now look like Frankenstein and has a 10-inch scar across his face...whatever.

My realtor has gotten promoted within the company, so now he will be handling corporate properties and not working with me anymore. My sale is being transferred to another agent within the office. Apparently they are still showing the property on a regular basis and have not recommended lowering the price yet.

School is still overwhelming. I have a ton of stuff due today, which is why I must end this post and start organizing and printing. (Yes, it's all written I just want to make sure my copies are clean and neat.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home