.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Friday, October 14, 2005

Boys and Girls

I am sooo ready for the weekend! I know it seems great having off during the week, but then, you get that "feels like Monday" feeling more than once. This week, I had 2 days off, but also had to go through "Monday syndrome" twice with my students. Oh well. The week is over, and I'm going to use this weekend to really get organized.

I've finally gotten to teach a book I really like. Part of my required program is to read aloud to the kids. Every day. No matter what. So I figured it might as well be something I enjoy. So, we're about half way through The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe.

Next, we're doing a unit on Ray Bradbury. Wow, first a book with Christian undertones (not that I can say that in my classroom) and then a book about how valuable books are (Farenheit 451)? What will come next? Actual learning? I am amazed.

Okay, so finally, about The Boys and The Girls...I just bought them the cutest set of dishes! Each set comes with 3 ceramic bowls and a matching ceramic tray, so I got 2 sets. Now each kitty has his or her own bowl and each set of kids (girls and boys) has a water dish to share.

I am anxious to start my weekend, so I'm going to head out now. Hope everyone is well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home