.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Friday, October 07, 2005

Fine

A friend of mine called me while I was in my Master's class last night, and when I checked my voicemail, I was actually quite surprised to hear her say she was checking in to make sure I was all right, with the new threats to the NYC subway system. To be honest, I had not heard or seen anything about it (although I have now and am up to date). But, yes, if you're wondering, I'm fine. As of yet, nothing bad has happened, although I read that the police actually shut down a part of Penn Station (that's right underneath Madison Square Garden and Macy's, the world's largest department store- 10 floors!).

Other than that, I am looking forward to my 3 day weekend, as I'm sure everyone else is. I need so badly to get organized...my house and my lessons are screwy right now and I can't find anything! The kittens are extremely helpful and make sure they "re-file" anything that I might put aside to look at later.

Their favorite filing place is under the couch.

Anyway, I am just tired and a little bitchy, so I won't blog anymore now. I want to try and pretend that I'm having a good day so I can talk myself out of my bad mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home