.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Friday, September 30, 2005

Heading home

In excellent, excellent news, as I have plugged in my computer from my classroom I have found that the "nanny" program has been lifted and now I have access to my regular email from my school computer! YAY!

Besides that, I am excited to go home and get organized for the weekend. With the start of school and my grad program, I have, as usual, been overwhelmed with things to do. Sometimes it is so nice just to have the free time to do laundry and wash dishes. (I know, that sounds crazy.)

My furry family is wonderful. Michael and I went to sleep and accidently left the bedroom door open and I awoke this morning with all four (4), yes, FOUR, cats on my bed. That's a lotta cat, ya know? I will post photos of the new little ones very soon. (I have a new flash drive. It ROCKS!)

Only one more year of crap grad school until I can really decide what I want to do. I'm still very much thinking about Library Science, but also about interning over the summer (since I'll be getting paid anyway) and going back to try and find a postition in publishing. I haven't totally given up on the idea of teaching, but I really want to find what my passion is and indulge that. You only live once, and I want to make sure I'm dedicating myself to something I really love.

I guess that's all for now. I am so glad it's Friday!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home