.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Friday, December 15, 2006

6 days

of school are left until Christmas vacation! I am really ready for a break.

However, I have to push thru for another few days...tomorrow is going to be harried, as we're having our first party Saturday evening.

Between now and then, we need to finish cleaning, take Raja to get his stitches out, pick up the photos at the mall, finish the catering order, go get cakes at the bakery, I need to have my nails and eyebrows done (ouch!) and we have to shop for incidentals. Aiyee...

Anyway, I am trying to be organized about it and do just one thing at a time. (I am not especially good at multi-tasking.) The party doesn't start until 7, so we should be ready with a bit of time to spare and enjoy the view before people start to arrive.

Vacation is going to be lovely, with friends and relatives coming in from various places to say hello. Maybe we'll even get snow. (But probably not.) If you're in the City, stop by!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home