.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Break time

Preparing to pack, which means doing tons of laundry. I also figured since I'll be home all day (the first time in a while, since we've had CC for almost a month straight) I'd try my best to get this place looking good before we leave. I'm doing some crisis cleaning, but I'm pacing myself and using a timer so I make sure to take breaks.

When Michael gets home from football practice at around 6 or 7, I'll help him get packed, too, so I want to make sure I'm well underway. We've tried packing at the same time, and there are too many places we need to be in at the same time for that to really work well.

The kitties are really enjoying the bit of free space I've created so far and are playing like little tornadoes! (Although Beckham has focused on my maribou feathered slipper--no kitty!)

Must go save my now-slobbery shoe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home