.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Unpacking wonderland

I am sitting at home, waiting somewhat patiently for my new treadmill to arrive. I have decided that along with a new home, I will start building a new lifestyle. This is also my 5th day with no soda. (That doesn't mean I've given up anything else sugary, but soda is a good start.)

After the treadmill is delivered, we're all going to the mall to shop for clothes for our first annual Christmas family portrait. Fun, fun, fun! We're going to Glamour Shots...weeee!

Finally, I am trying to organize the house. We are still in the throes of unpacking, but things are shaping up well. We're also taking the time to declutter and donate things we no longer use or love. This is going to be a really wonderful place to love. I am really looking forward to Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home