.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Trapped Termite!

Muwahahahaha! My little Termite is trapped, trapped I tell you! The baby gates are officially up today. Yes, technically it's actually a little later than I'd wanted, but when I tried to put the first one in, by morning it was pulling out of the wall....not good. So, I did it the good old fashioned way-I called a handyman.

He was here at 9:30 this morning, and the gates over both staircases were done in an hour! Fantastico!

Now I am trying to recover from my whirlwind day yesterday...my dear friend Amy is staying with me for a bit, and she had some major back to school shopping to do for her first day ever of being a NYC teacher. It was fun, but after something like 10 hours of pounding the pavement at Target, Staples, and Queens Center Mall, we were both quite ready to go home. My body is also mad at me for wearing flip flips. No cushioning, and all that pounding has radiated up my legs and back. Humph.

Soon Michael will also start work again, and it'll be just be me and the Termite during the day. He is getting so big! (I know, I know, babies do that....) I have started a journal of letters just for him, so someday he'll be able to read about how much trouble he was (just kidding!) and how much I love him!

Still waiting to hear an update on the music video, but I still haven't lost the enthusiam for the arrival of the finished product to be announced. Of course, it'll be posted here for all to see.

Finally, I signed myself up for a twitter account...not like you all need to be seeing even more of what I do, but I guess if you did, here's your chance. It's under astoria_lily if you'd like to search.

Yawn-it's way past bedtime now....when did I get old? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home