.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Little drunk

Had a small holiday party tonight. The guests just left, 2 of which brought, ahem, more wine.

Overall it was a very enjoyable evening, although one should expect that when many teachers get together, they will procede to think and talk about teacherly things.

However, wine makes it all okay. I don't drink very often, but being able to get drunck off just 2 somewhat large glasses of wine is sometimes a great thing.

The girls were very well behaved, except that at one point Sydney thought that perhaps she might like a piece of carrot cake. She was disuaded, and settled for a chuck of pie instead (mostly kidding--little brat!)

I am feeling quite good and think I will now retire myself to the couch, where I will watch tv until I fall asleep. Uuuummm. I like this sleepy-drunkish, lulled feeling. Too bad there is not another here when you need them. Where IS that boy from Kansas? Wish he'd quit goofing around and get here already!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home