.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Sweetness

Okay, it is time...I must be completely gushy for a minute.

I have not been feeling my best the last couple of days, although with almost 70 children going in and out of my space in the course of a day, I feel blessed that it has been a good month since I felt out-of-sorts at all.

Yesterday we had a freak snowstorm. Snow-filled, icy winds we blowing at nearly 40 miles an hour.

What does Michael say to this, since he's working until 8 pm? He says he wants to call a car to take me home. (I didn't let him, although I was a little tempted, but it's still too early to allow him to spend so much on me.)

The last two days, I have gotten beautiful notes in my mailbox.

Today, when I told him I wasn't feeling well, when I stopped at the office to clock out, there were two bottles in my mailbox-one orange juice, one DayQuil. Really, does it get any cuter than that?

Friday is going to be pizza and movie night at my place. I am really excited and a little nervous. It's been a long time since I had so many dates in a row, and these are happening at a really rapid pace.

It is kind of scary to like someone so much, so early on. I guess all I can do is hold on and see how it goes. On one hand, we've actually been friends about 7 months now, so it seems like it's been a long time, but then, we've only been dating since last month. There are still lots of things to discover about each other. However, I will reveal that we are we are already talking about the tough issues...spirituality, kids, where we might live (he's from Houston...who wouldathunk I'd've run into him in Bushwick?) and, um, yeah, engagement rings (he said 2 carat, I said I wouldn't be able to carry my hand around that way....hahaha.)

Still, I am only ready for so much. We're still going to just take things one day at a time and hope for the best. If it's meant to be, then it's going to happen in its own time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home