.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Monday, April 11, 2005

Patience

Hmmm, a great, great weekend. I was really lucky and got to see my honey Saturday AND Sunday. It is a wonderful blessing. He was going to travel and not be around Sunday, but at the last minute he called and decided to stay around so he could come have lunch with me.

We actually started out early for lunch, with him getting to my place around 10. We found him a parking spot, which is a total bitch in my neighborhood, then had an early lunch, and spent the rest of the day hanging out at my apartment talking.

Sunday we walked around on Steinway (my shpooing drag) for a bit, had lunch, watched "The Transporter" at my house, took a nap, talked, snuggled, then had dinner before he went out to Jersey.

It is wonderful to see him so much in one week. However, it makes it even harder to be away from him now. My apartment feels a bit lonely when he's not there. Even Sydney misses him, and spent most of Sunday evening curled up asleep on his gym bag.

{Sigh}

In other news, I am happily gearing up for my Spring Break trip. Shower in Houston for a few days, beach in Tampa for a few days, then back to New York the day after the two-month marker for me and Michael.

School is starting to wind down, and the building is starting to feel it. Everyone is anxious to be out in the sunshine and even the teachers are beginning to get antsy. Less than two months before we'll be all done! The last two weeks of June my eighth graders aren't required to come to school (like when we were seniors in high school) and they'll spend part of that time at prom and on the senior trip. (Good thing I've secured my prom date already!)

1 Comments:

At 3:45 PM, Blogger cat said...

I don't want to make life more hectic, but if you're ready for another visitor in your busy spring, I'd love to see you! I just bought my ticket and will be in NYC May 7-10. Hope you're well!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home