.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Friday, March 18, 2005

From morn til night

This has been the busiest week!

Class monday and wednesday, like always, but I also stayed at school tuesday for yearbook until 6 pm, then I stayed last night until 6 to work with drama club AND chaperone another dance.

I went home, exhausted, then, at 4 in the morning, some idiot was ringing the buzzer to get into the building. She rang for about on and off for about 10 minutes-just long enough to fully wake me and convince myself I couldn't be dreaming. I heard the super open the door and talk to her (that's how I know it was a "her") and finally let her in. Apparently, she "needed some air" and locked herself out. Anyway....

So, it's Friday. And I have another date. Things are going well. We had a 3-hour long conversation the other night and really sorted out some issues and things got instantly better-it's so great to be with someone who not only listens, but then actually does work to make me happy. I even told him that I still feel the need to date other people for a while (seeing as how I was trapped in a self-made limbo for the last 4 years, having some freedom is a beautiful thing!) And Michael, bless him, is disappointed but also understanding and supportive. ("Okay, go out with all of those 30-somethings for a while, and when you're done with them, I'll propose and then treat you like a goddess for the rest of your life." Really, who can argue with that?!?) Okay, so with that comment, things are still going a little faster than I would have expected, but it's still great. We have a three-day weekend next week, so I'm excited to find out if he's got ideas for us spending some time together. Right now, we both are working so much, we only get to hang out for real on Friday nights.

Besides that, I am still just trying to hold on to my sanity until the end of the next month. Yearbook is due the March 31st, I have another TWO papers to write, plus all the regular prep for school and doing drama club. Spring Break is my light at the end of the tunnel!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home