.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Monday, June 27, 2005

Wedding Blitz

This was my last weekend at home for a while, so I spent it running around like crazy getting ready to leave.

Friday, Michael's personal training class graduated, so I helped out a bit with the programs and cleaning up after the celebration. I also got to spend a lot of time with Celine, Michael's daughter, which was really fun.

After the ceremony, which ended at close to 10, we had intended to take the little girl to see a movie, but unfortunately, after arriving at the theatre, there wasn't another show until after midnight.

We decided, instead, to take her out for a quick bite before going home. However, her falling asleep in my lap was the closest thing to "alone" Michael and I had been all day, so we let her sleep and got another cup of coffee.

Saturday I ran errands...I picked up wedding cards for the girls in Texas, got some serious help for looking decent in my bridesmaids dress (I got a corset that is technically one waist size too small-ha!), then dropped the dress off to be hemmed, had dinner at a place I'd not been to before, then started my to-do list for Sunday.

Sunday I actually slept alot. Being so busy has made me really tired, and being out in the NY heat has zapped my energy. I did manage to really start cleaning the apartment, since I'd like for everything to look good when I get home (and a friend will be coming in to visit with The Girls, so I don't want to seem the total slob). I finished the kitchen and did 2 loads of laundry.

Today is the last full day of school at the junior high. I have no kids, since all my 8th graders are gone, so I actually have the next 7 hours or so to organize myself and start getting ready for Texas.

Tomorrow, after the half day, I'm going to try to get some stuff finished before heading out to Queens College (I still have my night class through Wednesday). Then, Wednesday I'm going with Michael for a quick doctor's appointment, then going home to pack, going to my last class for the summer, then going to The Water's Edge (at least that's the tentative destination) for dinner for our last night out together for a couple of weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home