.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Monday, June 27, 2005

Tentative Plans

Okay, so I have my plane tickets for my Texas trip...the first couple of days and the last couple of days are set, but the ones in the middle are up in the air.

Leave NYC on Thursday, June 30 at 6 am
Thursday, Friday and Saturday ---Holly's wedding weekend

Sunday, July 3- arrive in Austin

from July 3 to July 14 day---whatever!! (Also cleaning the Leander house, meeting with realtor, surveyor, etc.)

July 14 10:40 pm--Michael arrives in Austin

July 15-July 16--Michael is inspected/grilled/interrogated by friends and family

July 17 1:30-- Michael and I take off to head back to NYC

2 Comments:

At 4:03 AM, Blogger cat said...

Hope you have fun in Texas! Looks like we'll just miss each other... I'll be in Austin around the 20-24th for my 10 year HS reunion. Hope you're well!

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger cat said...

Update... I'll be in NYC for most of August. :) I'll be working overnights, which means I'm free during the day to hang out. Take care!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home