.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Friday, May 27, 2005

experiment

The school day is almost over, and I just got back from lunch with Michael. He seems determined to make up for whatever things I happened to be irritated with and has been going above and beyond to prove himself worthy.

On the table? An "official" test run of living together. Starting soon, but date still undetermined. We're going to try it for 2 weeks to see what happens. We really still hadn't hit the "real" parts of living together until just yesterday. Then, those words that really end the honeymoon were uttered...."Um, hon? We're out of toilet paper."

I've already warned him that if he's really there every night, I will, in fact, have to change cat litter in front of him, clip my toenails and take out trash. (All additional things that have not taken place in his presence in the last 3 months.) For whatever unexplainable reason, all he did was laugh and tell me he was looking forward to seeing me in action.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home