.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Today is the rescheduled date for Christmas for me and Michael. All he will tell me is that "has plans" and he "can't wait."

I got my hair cut at Sparkles last night, which was very relaxing. I asked him to leave it long, just shape it up. It's different than what I'm used to, but I like it a lot, as does Michael. I go back on Friday for coloring, which currently is planned to come out with "buttery gold highlights and some darker strands put in for balance." Yeah, whatever, just make me look like a movie star, okay, buddy?

I am at school early and am planning to spend the next 25 minutes or so actually preparing for the day, so I need to stop typing soon. However, I am a procrastinator, and do not want to be here today.

Last night was the first night I'd seen my honey in 5 days, which was nearly unbearable! So, after the haircut, I met him at work and hung out with him for the last hour. Then, we went and saw his dad and gave him his Christmas gifts. After that, we finally got to catch up and have some time to ourselves (that is, if you don't count the 4 kitties, who all acted as though they had been completely neglected the moment Michael walked in.)

Okay, I'm really going to work now...(or maybe I'll check my email instead.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home