.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Monday, December 05, 2005

Monday

I guess it's time for another quick update. This is quick because not much new has happened, so there's not much to say.

Lena is still fine. She will be going to get her stitches out very soon.

Plans for Christmas are in the works. We have less time off then last year, seeing as how actual Christmas Day is on a weekend this time around, so all in all, we have about a week and a half off to play.

During that time, I have to work 3 days at the Saturday school, see my family, have Christmas with Michael and celebrate our 10-month anniversary and pal around with my good frind Amy, who is also in desperate need of a break.

I have also already seen 2 of the movies on my list:
HP and the GOF was excellent! I was thrilled at how extensive the detail was, and a tiny bit shocked at the lack of preamble this movie employed. In other words, if you haven't been keeping up until this point, there is not a lengthy introduction to get you caught up.

I was so excited that I went right home and started rereading "Order of thePhoenix." And then, I came to school on Friday and one of my kids lent me his copy of "Half-Blood Prince." Seeing as how I had no other pressing plans, I spent all day yesterday reading and am now completely anxious to find out what happens next. Too bad I should be settling in for the next year or so....

I also saw Rent, which was also great. However, I do not think it overshadowed the B-way show, which everyone who likes the movie should definitely see. However, I loved seeing the original characters in "their element" and really traipsing around NYC. The City rocks!!

Anyhoo, still have to get through the rest of the day. Can't wait for Christmas break!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home