.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Sunday, May 28, 2006

Treading water

Ah, a 3-day weekend. I have much to do so I can enjoy the rest of my life. Haha.

Still trying to get everything washed, put away and organized.

I have about a week before I start what is hopefully my last class before I get my degree. Until then, I'm pretty much just treading water, going through the last few weeks of the school year and helping Michael with his non-profit stuff.

I got my first set of cruise papers in the mail yesterday. Just a few more weeks and I'll be in the Bahamas!! YAY!!

Really,really hoping to have my home in order by then. I'm pretty sure Michael will be staying here to take care of the "kids," but if I needed to ask someone else to check on them, I'd be really embarrassed to have someone else in the house looking like is it.

Can't wait until the craziness of working and going to school is over. When I'm finally done, it'll have been 2 years of this!! Enough, already!

I want my life back!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home