.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Thursday, May 24, 2007

Eetza boy!

I went for my 20-week sonogram Tuesday. Everything is a-ok and going according to schedule. We also found out that IT' S A BOY! So, we are expecting Jensen Michael to arrive in early October. YAY!

'Sides that (and I think that's a plenty) some of Michael's relatives are coming in from Florida for the weekend. They're not staying with us, but I think we've been recruited for some sighseeing excursions.

There are 23 days of school left. I am very, very excited to be moving past this particular place. I am hoping that after my year away I will be able to find a place that suits my desires and talents better. The drama here is simply too much!

In fun stuff, check out
www.icanhascheezburger.com for laughs! I got waaaaay sidetracked! (Page 6 is really funny!)

Also, Happy Birthday (belated) to Conner and (early) to Janice! I luv you, girlz!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home