.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Friday, May 11, 2007

Ho hum

There's not a lot interesting going on right now, but I'm trying to keep up with writing, so I'm gonna write.

I've been trying to come home quicker after work, but even with good intentions, I'm still not getting out the door until after 4 sometimes. That isn't leaving a lot of time for the house and taking care of myself. I've been pretty tired, so I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

Michael and I both have work tomorrow, but Sunday is going to be nothing but laziness. I can't wait!

Time to take a nap...

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger Conner said...

Hay girl! Relax, enjoy baking and don't worry about other people's opinions about the size of your belly - what the hell do they know? I know you're doing great! Thanks for the M-day card, too sweet. It's awesome you're going to stay home for the 1st year. You are going to do great. What's the word on boy/girl? When do we (you) get to know? Talk again soon - much love, jen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home