.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Friday, May 27, 2005

ready to go

Not that it's surprising, but I'm sick...again. Right now, knock on wood, it's just a hacking cough. It's been developing over the last couple of weeks, and it seems determined to escalate into something to knock me on my ass.

However, Michael is back to being a prince and has been taking extra-special care of me. Last night, we went out to dinner, then to the drugstore, where he got me three different remedies for my cough, then home to rest and relax. Except for a short trip out to take care of some estate stuff, we stayed at home and just chilled. It wasn't before long that I was out of it (blame wine and cold medicine) and climbed into bed fully clothed and fell asleep. Michael came in and got me situated in jammies and fixed the covers and the pillows and spent the whole night waking up with me every time I had a coughing fit.

Now I just have to get through today. I am so exhausted from hardly sleeping, but Michael has to be just as tired, yet he is already out-and-about, trying to make my day easier. (He just brought be breakfast and orange juice...) As soon as the 3 o'clock bell rings, I am jetting home and getting right into bed. I have a big weekend to get ready for, and need to sleep before facing Grandma for two whole days!

Hope everyone is well. I can't wait to come back to Texas for a while!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home