.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Monday, January 09, 2006

Grrrrrr...

I don't know what to say.

I am perturbed.

"Christmas" has been re-rescheduled. I am honestly not even sure that we agreed upon a new date. I really want it to be a full evening of "just us," but his work keeps getting in the way. He's had to take off for other reasons, like a tree going through the glass doors on his house and for a medical procedure, so I realize that more time off is a tough thing to ask for, but I am really starting to get tired.

He said he would take time off on Wednesday night, but that my "big gift" is still on a payment plan and that when he went intending to pick it up on Sunday, that he had a larger balance than originally thought and was not, in fact, able to retrieve it from the store. With no time off between now and Wednesday to change those cirumstances, he doesn't want to call it Christmas. He also refuses to open anything that I've bought him as of yet, even though he paid for my hair appointment, took me out to dinner, paid for me to see the Christmas Spectacular and bought me some other items while we were out and about that evening.

That is not how I imagined all this working out.

Sigh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home