.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Monday, January 30, 2006

Nothin'

Hello, all.

I really have nothing to say...just a desire to feel like I have company today.

So, I'll tell you what my cuties and I did this weekend.
1.) knocked over a vase full of water and flowers. (I'm very glad the vase didn't break-it was my dad's retirement gift from IBM). However, the brand-new flowers don't seem to have revived, even after being rescued almost immediately and given new water. $10 wasted-sigh.

2.) They ran around like crazy, and I was scratched 3 times by one of them "pushing off" of me and digging into my skin to get a better liftoff.

3.) I watched the movie "Sky High" which I actually did think was pretty good. Of course, everybody knew he'd get powers before the end of the movie...

4.) Worked Saturday from 8:30-3:00. Then, it took an extra 20 minutes to get home because I was rerouted due to subway construction.

5.) Picked up my artwork of Japan. I'll post pics soon-everything was lovely. I just have to take one back to have the hanging wire put on the other way. (oops.)

6.) Went to bed late Saturday, but was awakened early by Michael's dad, who needed something from the drugstore. So, after a little arranging, I took the meds to him and spent a little while visiting with him before going back home.

7.) Slept through...I went to take a nap around 5 yesterday afternoon, to make up for my lack of sleep Saturday. I set my alarm to go off in an hour, but I guess I didn't hear it. I ended up waking up around 9 pm and then decided to sleep through so I could get up extra early and do some work at school.

Today I have a check-up at the doctor's, so I get to leave a little early. I am very excited. I am liking my job less and less and feel more and more stress.

Oh, and University classes start again tomorrow. Yay.

1 Comments:

At 10:21 AM, Blogger astoria lily said...

No, I haven't been to Japan, but I've been fascinated with the look of Asian art for a long time, so much so that in 2001 I got a tattoo that is the Japanese kanji for strength. My bedroom (there's a photo album using the link for the cats...) is all done with Asian influences, and that is where the art is going to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home