.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Thursday, February 02, 2006

My to-do list

is very organized. LOL.

I cannot say so much for my actual routines or habits. I guess I figured I'd start with a to-do list that is divided into categories: home, school, University (tricky that school is also work and school is also, well, school), errands and communications.

I went to the doctor Monday and found out that my BP is 120/80. I have looked this up online, and while several people have said, "Oh, that's fine," what I have found online is that it is actually "pre-hypertension." So, I am determined to start making changes, namely that I must pull my life together so I can stop stressing over small things, like not having clean socks or paper to print my assignments out on when I'm up at 2 am finishing a report or the actual fact that I would even be up at 2 am, which is especially important now that EVERY night is a "school night." (Did you enjoy the stream of consciousness there?)

So, now my to-do list is pristine. However, it also has, let's see, 30 items on it.

I guess I'll let you know how I do!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home