.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Flapping

So, I am working on my house. I am not FLYing like flylady yet, but I'm giving it a good try.

Last night, I went to class and gave my presentation. All done. Yay!!

Then, I went home and checked in with the furry family members. After that, I went to the grocery store and got stuff for (gasp!) tonight's dinner. Would you believe it, I am currently making a roast with vegetables in my new crock pot? Go, me!!

Then, once the food was put away, I gathered laundry (2 loads) and got them started at the laundrymat around the corner. While the laundry was washing, I took out trash and cleaned the kitty litter. When the timer went off to collect the laundry, I folded it at the store and then brought it home, avoiding the possiblity of just letting it sit and get wrinkly.

That may not sound like too much, but believe me, it's already made a huge difference! I really am going to do this! The only drawback to working last night is that I was already getting home late (9:45) and so doing everything really pushed me past my bedtime. Normally, I wouldn't do that, but I got into the groove and decided to keep going. Next time, I'll make myself leave my project undone in favor of rest!

2 Comments:

At 5:17 PM, Blogger Amy said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 5:18 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Wow! You go girl! Can you bottle some of that harmonious energy and send it to me? I'm so proud of you. BTW, I "shined" my sink the other night, and I have to admit, I've been keeping it cleaner since then. Go flylady!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home