.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Monday, February 13, 2006

Let it Snow!

Yesterday was the the culmination of the worst snowstorm NYC has seen since they started keeping records in 1869.

Michael has a Jeep.

We, unlike many, many others, had a blast!

First, we got up late (8:30) and bundled up and walked to our favorite diner, where we were the only customers for nearly 20 minutes. We had a long breakfast, then hiked back to the apartment, playing in the snow along the way.

Then, we got out the Jeep and went to his Dad's house and said hello.

Then, we went to Circuit City and Target, where we were, again, just about the only people in there! We looked at new (and bigger) TV's and coordinating sound systems and I checked out digital cameras and new printers. I have been waiting a long time for the money from my parents, and now that it's here, I am going to get a few (and I emphasize, just a few) items from my wish list.

At Target, I actually did buy a new printer. I got an all-in-one printer, scanner, copier, which I figured could come in handy in many, many ways, even if I don't stay in the public school system.

We had lunch at a nice place in the same shopping complex and then headed back to Michael's dad's, where I helped shoved snow for the first time ever! (Just a note, at first, it's really fun, but then, it gets very tiring.)

Finally, we had to head home and get ready for the next day, since, yes, we do, in fact, have to be a school today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home