.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Thursday, August 30, 2007

More appointments

Tomorrow is an appointment-filled day. First, I take Hunter (Michael's Dad's kitty) to the vet in the morning.

For myself, I have a second nutritionist appt, a doctor's appt and a time to meet my labor and delivery doula.

In addition, Michael's family is here (staying at his Dad's) from San Antonio, so we've been visiting and going out to dinner quite a bit. It's lots of fun, but I get tired so fast now...

Lastly, just venting, the little girl singing and clapping all the time is driving me nutso. It was quite a relief when her aunt and uncle finally got past the "it's all right, she's just creative" stage and noticed that it was non-stop and actually started asking her to be quiet so that we didn't have to talk over her. Perhaps, at some point, she'll want to actually talk too, instead of just singing, but so far, it hasn't happened yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home