.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Monday, June 11, 2007

Nyam, nyam, nyam

Today was actually kind of an easy day. Yay!

My kids watched Freedom Writers, so there wasn't a lot of work there.

After school, Michael and I took off right away so we could run some errands. We took his suit to the cleaners and got his haircut. He's being honored tomorrow night at the New York Sports and Athletic Club for his work with Beat the Streets wrestling club.

Then, we went to dinner at Thai Angel in Astoria. I am at "that point" in the pregnancy where I am all about the food! I've been keeping cards for all of the cool restaurants we eat at and am putting them in my pregnancy scrapbook. For those of you who haven't sounded it out yet, "nyam" is like the cute sound you make for babies when you want them to eat. (Also used a lot on cuteoverload.com )

Hope everyone is enjoying food as much as I have been!

Oh, and Cat-so happy to see a comment from you! Glad you are back in the States and I am also looking forward to seeing you whenever you're able to stop by the City!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home