.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Expectations

Okay, so like everyone else, I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. To celebrate the release, Michael and I are planning to attend the book party at Barnes and Noble Union Square. Currently, the plan is for Michael to dress as Gilderoy Lockhart and I'm going as (don't call me Nymphadora) Tonks. It was the most logical way I could think of to "explain" my belly bump, as Tonks can shift her appearance at will. Who says she wouldn't want to throw Death Eaters off by looking as though she can barely waddle around? HA!

Another thing we have coming up next week is the Josh Groban concert! I am so excited about this, as I wanted to see Josh the last time he was in NYC, but missed it because it was sold out so quickly. Michael and I have made it into an official date night, so, it should be a really romantic evening.

Besides that, of course, an update on the "other" expectation. I have (technically) 11 weeks of pregnancy left to go. Naturally, I will not be at all surprised if Jensen shows up a couple weeks early or even a week late. Who really knows except him? The plan is to be ready several weeks early, just in case. The furniture arrived on Monday, almost all of the clothes are sorted by size and put away (with the new ones already being washed in fragrance and dye-free detergent) and the toys are in one bag. We still have a few things to pick up, like our car seat, the crib mattress, and a Boppy, but besides that, and a few other odds and ends, I think we're almost set. Michael is researching all the routes to the hospital, I am looking up ways to make labor quicker, and we're both going together this weekend to pick out those last known-about needed items.

Well, assuming that Jensen doesn't arrive 11 weeks early, I am going to be out late tomorrow and up most of Saturday night reading, so I'd best be off to bed. Happy reading, everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home