.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Friday, August 31, 2007

Rewind and try again

Okay, so I had great intentions with my back-to-back-to-back appointments. However, all they stayed were intentions.

Instead, we enrolled Celine in school in College Point at a beautiful Christian academy and then went and got her uniform ordered. I managed to reschedule 2 of the appointments for tomorrow, so no huge loss. I expect I can make the 3rd one up as soon as the holiday weekend is over.

I think I have finally, finally started feeling the nesting instinct. There is a ton of stuff to do still, but instead of feeling overwhelmed, I actually want to start doing it. In that respect, all of my decluttering may not happen before Jensen arrives, but hopefully at least the main living area, kitchen and bedroom will be done. I guess we'll see. We've decided not to go anywhere for the weekend so we can all work on projects...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home