.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Better?

I am feeling better-no more nausea or acid reflux since last night. I'm guessing that's a good thing, although I know longer know how that fits with the idea that the aforementioned symptoms could have been considered the early signs of labor. All I do know is that I was so dehydrated from everything coming out of me that I ended up drinking 3 and a half bottles of gatorade--the big 32 oz bottles. And since we got them at 7-11, we even got a snack of 2 hot dogs each. That could have been a tragic decision, considering my digestive difficulties lately, but everything was okay and I went to bed finally feeling neither hungry, thirsty, or sick.

I have not, for the record, gotten the "big burst" of energy that can also signal the beginning of labor, otherwise known as the nesting instinct, but I have gotten some sense in my head. Seeing as how labor is now possibly any time now, I am starting to get together hospital stuff, since it has been spread all around the house, and washing the clothes that I am planning to take with me.

I guess the last thing on the list is to hope that Michael makes the same realizations, and soon. He still has yet to give me phone numbers for the phone tree or addresses for the announcements. Mine are all done, thank you very much, and I even went ahead and typed the labels for the announcements, and all they have to do is be peeled and stuck onto the envelopes.

I suppose that's all the news for now. It's a little weird, as I certainly didn't want to feel sick anymore, but since I thought it was a sign of labor, to not be sick AND not having sure signs of labor makes me feel like I've gone backwards....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home