.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Monday, September 24, 2007

Rock hard tummy

Ah, I only wish it was what it sounded like! Wouldn't it be great to be the newest success story for a fitness infomercial?



But no, it's just that now not only does my belly look like I've got a basketball under my shirt, it feels like it, too. The good news is that he's dropped, sometimes called lightening (although I can tell you, he still feels heavy to me...) which means that the heartburn I've had almost constantly for the last month has actually let up. Well, instead of heartburn, it's back to being really gassy. TMI? Too bad.



I've been wearing jammies for 2 days now and will probably be ending up at the hospital in jammies,too. Why not? Even some of my pregnany dresses are starting to be uncomfortable around the "waistline" (right under my boobs). I think it's kinda interesting, too, that I've gone up several bra sizes circumfrence-wise, but even with that, I can be comfortable wearing a bra in the morning, but by afternoon, I want to take it off. Maybe I'm swelling. Dunno.

Still trying hard to get stuff done. I suppose my nesting instinct has kicked in (finally!) but I'm still really, really tired. After about a half and hour of work, I end up taking a nap, pretty much wherever I am. Today it was on the bed, surrounded by baskets to separate Jensen's stuff into.

I also got address labels and started entering information-that way I don't have to 1)wait until the envelopes come in, although they should be here by Friday and 2) don't have to worry about ruining envelopes with my crazy brain damaged writing. Just pop the labels on and go!

And, I'm done with my snappybaby list, I think. All of the people I'm interested in having called are entered and just waiting for me to record the birth information after it happens. Yay me!

Also, I called Queens College and am working on all the emails I need to send out to get things going to finish my degree (1 more class!) and renew my teaching certification. Since I kinda fell off the face of the Earth when it comes to classes, I have to plead my case and swear I'll be a good girl for that last semester.

Okay, last thought for the day: I think Lena knows something is up. If I didn't know better, I'd say she knows she's not gonna be "the" baby anymore. She's usually the neediest out of my furbabies, but even for her, it was excessive to demand in my face snuggling 5 times today. I let her, as even if she isn't aware of the soon-to-change situation, I am, and I want to make sure all of the kitties know how much I love them and that Jensen doesn't take that away. If I can help it, I don't want them to be jealous-I want them to love Jensen, too.



Mommy-brain is making me feel fried, and I think I need to relax. Off to take a bubble bath!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home