.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

terpsichorepapers

Friday, September 28, 2007

Ummm, nope

Went to the doctor today and had an exam. I'm not dialated yet, but the doc says the party could be started any time now.

If I haven't gone into labor by next Friday (my due date) we'll have a discussion about how long to wait before he wants to have my labor induced. He says he's concerned because of my status as diabetic and says it's not good for the baby to go too far past my due date with that condition. But, we'll deal with all that when it happens.

Personally, I hope things get going pretty soon. Something in the last day or two has changed and it is a LOT harder to do even the normal things that I've been doing the whole time I've been pregnant. I can barely get out of the car, up the stairsm or even into bed without considerable effort and, well, not to complain too much, without a lot more pain than I'd like. The only place I'm really comfortable at all anymore is in the bath.

So, hopefully sooner than later I'll be posting a more rousing update!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home